Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How much is a 1900 Seth wall clock worth? The internal

Customer Question

Hello, how much is a 1900 Seth Thomas wall clock worth? The internal workings have been gone through and repaired to working order, the external wood has been "cleaned" (not stripped and refinished). The face plate with the time/numbers is original and has a small tear and a little stained around the center dial. Thank you.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: I don't really have the money to pay for an appraiser to look at it. I have over $9,000 in medical bills to pay, that's why I. Sorry, I hit enter by mistake. That's why I'm selling it.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No. I do have the key to wind it and it runs great!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl