rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Windmill painting by sorenson, certificate reg number, will

Customer Question

windmill painting by sorenson
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: certificate reg number b
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: will not allow me to type cert number
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 24 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 days ago.

I do not participate in the phone service. Do let me know if you can add pictures.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I uploaded 2 pictures. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 days ago.

This is a painting of a sea captain signed Van ****. It is not a windmill, so you may have sent the wrong one.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
there must be some confusion i did want you to check on the item i sent you . if you check on the reg numbers i sent on the first request they will match the ones on back of painting .i also have a windmill painting by sorenson , but i wanted to know about the captian before i checked on it
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 days ago.

I understand. The company Collector's Corner, Inc was a home party art sale

trend in the 1980's. The artwork was sourced from volume-oriented studio artists in China and Mexico

and the piece by unlisted and unknown artists ended up having no appreciative value. This painting of the sea captain

painting has a value of $25 to $40 retail currently.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!