Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have an anitique painting from late 1800"s 12"x 16" done

Customer Question

we have an anitique painting from late 1800"s 12"x 16" done by my great grandmother of a female with harp and tamborine against a mountain backdrop and standing outside on a tile floor. the painting is painted on a porcelain tile. Has always been in the family. original wood frame that is chipped and missing 6" piece on the left side.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: not sure any questions. signed by her initials KR and 1911 (date) Her name was katherine richmond
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 25 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
can i email from my phone to you or do you need me to upload.
Expert:  rarewares replied 25 days ago.

I do not participate in the phone service, I can work form photos.

You can follow the instructions below to transfer pictures from your phone to your computer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-transfer-photo-my-phone-my-computer-hl

OR

you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Let me know if you choose to email so that I can have you contact customer service if they do not arrive in a timely manner.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
i am having trouble getting pics off my phone uploaded to computer. I have to go now will try again later.
Expert:  rarewares replied 25 days ago.

Sure, I understand.

I get an email when you respond, so there is no hurry.