Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some plates and saucers and cake or dessert plates by

Customer Question

i have some plates and saucers and cake or dessert plates by royal on the back of these the markings say Colonial Homestead by royal ,their green and white and have different pictures on them a short barrel , an old spinning wheel a picture of an old fire place kind of like an old log cabin seen these plates and saucers and dessert plates are old i want to know what their worth?and in excleant shape no cracks or chips or damage of any kind
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: my friend gave them to me and told me their were her grandmother's and we are in our 50's
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the back. Let me know how many pieces are in the set.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl