Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Need to learn value of some pre-civil war 'dishes', I don't

Customer Question

need to learn value of some pre-civil war 'dishes', I don't know if they are china or porcelain. my iphone is broken can't send picutures. They are handpainted, and have a lot of 'gold' paint for decoration.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I tried to find them on "eBay", and all Tea sets that resembled mine, were eing sold for around, '$325' per cup and saucer? Could this possibly be happening t me?
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
How do I turn this Tea Set, into cash?
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
My sister also gave me a porcelain hinged box. It was a special gift for her Grandfather-law, from Adelaide Stephenson, while h was a Senator. It has an unusual 'Limoges' mark on the bottom, and a Golden Eagle, on the front? Have you ever seen anything like this?
Expert:  Nora replied 26 days ago.

Do you have another means for photographing what you have and sending images until your iPhone is repaired or replaced?

I have sent the requested premium service for a phone call.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 26 days ago.

~Nora

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I am going to borrow my daughters cell phone after 12:00 (CST) this afternoon, and will forward the pictures then. I do not have all of the pieces in my home, but will send you a sample . I just noticed I have two somewhat different 'styles', one with m olore color, the other looks older? Not all are marked, but, some have what could be a 76? And three small dots in the shape of a triangle.
Expert:  Nora replied 22 days ago.

You can send images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No phone call please, in the process of moving.
Expert:  Nora replied 22 days ago.

Understood. ~Nora