Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My sister married into one of the oldest families in the

Customer Question

My sister married into one of the oldest families in the U.S. The "Quaker Oats" family. Recently, after clearing out the Grandparents 'mansion', she found herself with several sets of very nice china. She passed one on to me, telling me only that it was pre-civil war china (porcelain?0
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: As far as....?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

How many pieces total are in the set and at your convenience, please send an image of one of the plates front and back.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
about 25, tomorrow
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Thank you. You can send images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry I am taking so long, we are in the midst of a move. My camera/phone are broken. I'm trying to use someone else. Hang with me.
mary
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Take your time, no rush and my best to you on the move. May it be swift and smooth. ~Nora