LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a football with one panel, it has Coach Osborne's

Customer Question

I have a white football with one panel brown, it has Coach Tom Osborne's signature along with the signatures of the senior football players of the last year that Tom was head coach. What could it be worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. He was the coach for Nebraska. Can you post a few photos of the football and a clear close up of his signature for review and to give you an accurate value. This helps in gathering all information needed to help you better. You may click on file upload and follow the prompts or email

them to***@******.*** with " forCustomerquot; in the email so the company knows to forward on to me. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Hello, I have been researching this football while waiting for photos. If you are having trouble with photos I have found the following information on this white football with one brown section to the football...... signed by just Coach Tom Osborne it carries a value of $125.00 and then we add the senior football players during his final year(70 ***** *****, 90 Tim Carpenter, 7 Scott Frost, 62 Matt Hoskinson, 34 Vershan Jackson, 89 Jeff (Robert) Lake, 73 Fred Pollack, 54 Doug Seaman, 31 James Sims, 67 ***** *****, 71 Mike Van Cleave, 33 Sean Wieting, 64 Jon Zatechka, 38 Brendan Zahl, 87 Chris Bassett)

........... the value is 550.00 To sell this you would you would need to have this authenticated if you do not have a certificate already to verify that the signatures are truly signed and not printed.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.