rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Framed gharvey" WHEN COWBOYS D'ONT CHANGE" signed & numbered

Customer Question

framed gharvey " WHEN COWBOYS D'ONT CHANGE " signed & numbered for sale
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: This was done in 1996 - I bought then
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 29 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time( add one, hit send, then do the next).

Expert:  rarewares replied 29 days ago.

I will answer without photos.

When Cowboys Don't Change by G. Harvey was released as a limited edition in February of 1995 in a number

of 2250 prints. This print has a current value of $195.00 retail. There were also 250 Artist's Proofs of this print - the number would have the word AP next to it and these have a value of $225.00. They also printed the image on canvas, an edition size of 950 with a value of $495 and the artist's proof edition in a number of 250 with a value of $595. Based on this information, you can determine which version you have and it's worth today.
Try ads on these sites; artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house
near you that deals in fine art and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 25 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.