Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I inherited a drawing of "Mission San Diego de Arcala" done

Customer Question

I inherited a drawing of "Mission San Diego de Arcala" done by Kinsley '75'
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I don't know too much other than my mother had the painting for many years. She's deceased so I can't find out anything more. She treasure the painting but it doesn't go in my house so it's been in the garage.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: No, I do know she had many Gorman copies that I gave to Goodwill . I had no idea were worth anything!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.