Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Do you have any information on a children's book called

Do you have any information on a children's book called Father Christmas Stories? Part of Jolly Kriss Kringle Series, published by McLoughlin Bros, New York?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: what does that mean? I should take it to an appraiser?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: copyright 1801 on the front cover. Hard back with cloth spine.

On today's market, your antique Christmas book from the Jolly Kris Kringle stories that was published in 1901 by the McLoughlin Brothers retails for $20 - $30.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Hi~

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please add "For Nora Only” at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora