Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have acquired an A. Arnegger oil painting of Fiery Peaks

Customer Question

I have acquired an A. Arnegger oil painting of Fiery Peaks number 24 of 30 with the number 3942 on the back. How do I go about finding out its value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I actually purchased this painting today at a Goodwill Outlet so I don't know anything else about it. I believe it is in its original frame
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It appears to be in very good condition.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 25 days ago.

At your convenience, please send images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a close-up of the signature as well as the approximate dimensions.

~Nora