Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old medallion solid bronze double-eagle surrounded

Customer Question

I have an old medallion solid bronze double-eagle surrounded by olive wreath, topped by an 8-point star cover by a cherub face with 2-wings. I purchased it online from a private party in Middle East who knew nothing about it other than he obtained in there. I thought it might be Byzantine Orthodox, contacted several Church hierarchies and museums but no one yet can identify it or explain it; several Masonic experts also say it is not from the Masons.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Can provided front/back photo
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for responding
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Hi There,

I have not found a match to this for you.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora