Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Oh I was just wondering about the value of a small Friedrich

Customer Question

oh I was just wondering about the value of a small Albert Friedrich Shroder painting.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: His subjects were people in relaxed situations. This is sort of his typical guy kicked back smoking his pipe ...Perhaps a bar reveler. Small 8x10 or so with a thick guilded frame. Hard to say about it's originality.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: not that I know of...
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 24 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

I'll need to see photos of the front and back, and a close-up of the signature. Do you have those?

Jennifer