Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an Antique French poster dated 1906-measures 44 1/2 X

Customer Question

I have an Antique French poster dated 1906-measures 44 1/2 X 24 1/2 Framed. Artist is Emile Sevelinge. Is a poster of old racetrack and race car titled: THERY en COURSE (Circuit d' Auvergne)
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: sur sa No1 16 juin et 5 Juillet igo5
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It was bought at a Brooklyn Gallery many years ago and has been passed down through the family for many years.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the poster, any tiny writing in the margins at the bottom and the back of the completed framing (if it is framed).

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl