Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several old books that I am looking to see if they

Customer Question

I have several old books that I am looking to see if they are worth anything and if so how do I go about trying to sell them
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: How do I go about find when the book was wrote.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I have several books by George Eliots Works (MiddleMarc), Famous Tales of The Sea, The Three Guardsman, War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 23 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

I need more information from you. I see you've listed four books. May I have the exact titles, the names of the authors, the names of the publishers and the dates of publication (available on the first page - the copyright page)?