Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

On 18th century porcelian vases. Might someone know the

Customer Question

on 18th century porcelian vases. Might someone know the value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The vases are remarkably beautiful and I have an appraisal from roughly 1980.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: purchased on La Solas Ft. Lauderdale by my Dad. He payed roughly 8,000.00 for each.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 24 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the vases that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the vases and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom and a photo fo the old appraisal.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl