Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have some vintage model cars, one is a motorcycle die cast

Customer Question

have some vintage model cars
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: one is a motorcycle die cast red made in china. has driver on it. He is painted black
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: wheels spin
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a

certified appraiser and would be happy to help you.

I have a few questions, please post photos of these - overall and clear close ups of any markings on them, also - what are the measurements of the models? This helps in giving you accurate information values on these. I look forward to helping you. Thank you To post photos please click on file upload and follow the prompts or email to***@******.*** and in the subject line please put "for ladytanya65" so they know whom to forward the photos to. Thank you again