Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE A MYERS- SPALTI SIDEBOARD BUFFET WITH MATCHING TABLE

Customer Question

i HAVE A MYERS- SPALTI SIDEBOARD BUFFET WITH MATCHING TABLE AND TWO CHAIRS THE MFG. NUMBER ON THE BACK IS 3265. i AM INTERESTED IN SELLING . CAN YOU HELP?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION. I AM AMAZED THAT THERE ARE NO NAILS IN ANY OF THE PIECES. IT IS REDDISH BLOND IN COLOR. WHAT OTHER INFORMATION DO YOU NEED?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: NO. MY MOTHER HAD IT FOR 60 YEARS AFTER IT WAS GIVEN TO HER. i AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH ANTIQUES AT ALL AND i AM TRYING TO GET INFORMATION.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 28 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl