Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a tea set that says it's silver-clad porcelain, Sun

Customer Question

I have a tea set that says it's silver-clad porcelain , Sun Flower brand made in japan from kayoh or kauon technical industry co.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: my mother, who passed on 7 years ago bought it at an auction and I inherited it the set consists of a sugar bowl, creamer, two cups and saucers with matching spoons that are stainless steel.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: there is a mark on the bottom that looks similiar to an iron cross
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl