Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Images of a small upright doll with holes in the bottom is

Customer Question

Images of a small upright doll with holes in the bottom is in an album at http://imgur.com/a/gsm/TM. This looks like a pie steamer but no hole in the top. I am not sure of the purpose of this or if it is just a doll part. It is in excellent condition and hand painted. Please advise what this is and if it has any value. If you need login & password ***** it is ***************

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help--but that Imgur link won't work for me. Can you upload the photos here?

Jennifer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you try logging in to my account info? the album is entitled Small ceramic doll. That is the link Imgur gave me when I posted. There is one image attached to the question. Cardboard is attached at the bottom of the doll.

Another person can't log into your Imgur account. If you are logged in, you will see that you can cut and paste a specific URL that lets others see your images.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I have reposted the images on Imgur under "pie steamer?" and it is public. if you put the above in the search, the pictures come up. It may just be a doll part as there is no hole in the top to release steam.