rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am looking for the value of a set of Noritake china, bard.

Customer Question

I am looking for the value of a set of Noritake china, Chan bard.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have 11 settings and a platter, two oval serving bowls, a round bowl, sugar and creamer, butter dish, and a gravy boat.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 26 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Expert:  rarewares replied 26 days ago.

The Noritake (Japan) pattern named Chanbard was created between 1921 to 1924.

A service for 11 plus some serving pieces has a current value of $600 to $800 retail.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 24 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.