Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting from the sills gallery. Its called Eau

Customer Question

I have a painting from the sills gallery. Its called Eau forte origuiale - Lie preparation des Confitues by Hugard registration #H1-95884
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is 3 woman 0ne is sitting at a table the other 2 are serving tea. They have their hair covered with lace and the clothing looks like the 1700s. I don't know much about it.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of the painting, the signature and the back.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just realized this is a numbered print of the painting when I removed the frame

Thanks for the additional information. Please send photos of any information from under the frame.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have tried to send you the pictures you requested. I sent them***@******.***. If you don't receive them I would like to cancel my request.

Did you get an email from Support saying they had received the pictures?