Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I got an item recently which looks very old and am wondering

Customer Question

I got an item recently which looks very old and am wondering if it is and if it has some value. It is a small clay tablet that looks handmade and appears to have the 10 commandments very neatly written on this. I was told that on the left the words are in Russian and on the right the words are in Polish. There is writing at the bottom and I'm wondering if it is the artist's name.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Not sure. Just ask me questions.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl