Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a one of a kind drawing done around a campfire

Customer Question

I have a one of a kind drawing done around a campfire meeting during WW I. Is there any way to find out the value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was drawn by Pte. E. E. Middleton Dec 1916 and was during a War Council in France
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: It was in or near an improvised mess room and cook house
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 28 days ago.

Please send images and dimensions at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Where do I send them?
Expert:  Nora replied 28 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 27 days ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora