Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a complete service for 12 set of Blush Rose china by

Customer Question

I have a complete service for 12 set of Blush Rose china by Royal Sovereign. I would like to know it's value. Only been used about 5 times.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I'm not sure what else you need to know. There are 12 plates, cups, saucers, dessert plates and soup bowls. It is stated "Fine China, Royal Sovereign, Japan, Blush Rose."
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I purchased them in the early 60s
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

What is the approximate total number of pieces in the entire set and at your convenience, please send an image of the front of a plate and the backside to show the mark.

~Nora