Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My father had a lot of antiques/collectibles. I am

Customer Question

My father had a lot of antiques/collectibles. I am interested in selling some of them. i have general idea on value on some but need help pricing and selling
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: You
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: wide variety of antiques and collectables-can send pics
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser ànd would be happy to help you. Yes please post photos and measurements of the items so I may review and be able to give you accurate values and information. To post photos click on file upload and follow the prompts or send by email to***@******.*** and please put "forCustomerquot; in the email so the company knows to send to me. I look forward to helping you Thank you