rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a brnir fuchs original sketch of jfk what is it

Customer Question

i have a brnir fuchs original sketch of jfk what is it worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was in andy rooneys office at cbs
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is to be one of only two skeches he did of jfk
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a original Bernie fuchs sketch of JFK that Andy Rooney of CBS owned prior to me
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Bernard/ Bernie Fuchs (1932 - 2009) was lived in Connecticut and Illinois

and was known as an illustrator of sports and celebrity figures as well as landscapes.

This sketch of JFK, previously owned by Andy Rooney, has a current value of

$3,000 to $4,000 retail.

To sell on your own, try ads on these sites; artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house
near you that deals in fine art and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.