rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a 16 piece Westmoreland & Flatware services, knives,

Customer Question

I have a 16 piece Westmoreland Martha & George Flatware services, knives, dinner forks, salad forks, spoons, soup spoons, ice tea spoons, and services pieces. Is there an approx. value for this?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Thanks,
JA: Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: How much do you charge for an appraisal?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK, do we do this by pictures?
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The George and Martha pattern by Westmoreland Silver

was first introduced in the 1940's. a service for 16 plus serving pieces has a current value of $2500.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!