rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Looking for value of my Illinois Watch Co Pocket Watch,

Customer Question

Looking for value of my Illinois Watch Co Pocket Watch
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: serial # of Movement(###) ###-####grade 437 production year 1914 - 1921 the case is white gold plated Wadsworth quality Aristocrate That serial #(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not sure what do you suggest
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 29 days ago.

This is a size 12s openface gold-filled Illinois Extra Thin pocket Watch made in 1921 with a 19-jewel, grade 437, model 1xt(extra thin) movement. The value of this watch is $150 to $185.00 retail.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 28 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.