Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How do I interpret names and numbers on the back of

Customer Question

How do I interpret names and numbers on the back of porcelain and china. I have several pieces of Zeh Scherzer porcelain/china that has the ZS logo underscored by Bavaria Germany underscored by Elite with numbers 07214 stamped in a rust color. Also has 61 stamped sideways in same color. I can't find the pattern in any online picture. Perhaps I am not searching properly. Help would be appreciated. Thanks
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: How do I find the right one? Can I send pictures?
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't understand the question.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 29 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the piece and any signatures, marks or labels.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl