Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How much is a set of Haviland Schlinger pattern 340B worth?

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: This was my grandparents from the late 1800's to early 1900's.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I believe the factories were destroyed in WW I. I have a serving for 6 plus serving plates, dishes.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be hap py to help you. Can you please post a photo of the dishes for my evaluation. I have found the pattern 340B is the set

Schleiger 340b by Haviland has the Pink To White Roses decoration. The year 1890-1900 was production roughly and I will just need to know what serving dishes you have to give you an accurate value for the overall set. A service of 6 includes each place setting having the following- the dinner plate, bread plate, cup/saucer, bowl and salad/desert plate.

I look forward to helping you.