rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a gilt snuff box T.C & Sn Ltd. Size 8cm in length by

Customer Question

Hi, I have a gilt snuff box T.C & Sn Ltd. Size 8cm in length by 5cm width 1.4cm depth.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This is a gilt and enamel sterling silver snuff box made by Thomas Callow and Sons, Ltd of

Mount Street, Mayfair, England between 1925 to 1936. The box has an import mark and this is why

there are not city assays in the mark (not required). This box has a current value of $300 to $400 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!