Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Sheila ****** *************** *********************** for

Customer Question

Sheila ******
***************
***********************
for above query
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THANK YOU NORA ! I JUST paid for “Ask...etc...thinking you were ‘connected’--BECAUSE one of you ‘bumped the other one off my computer while I was ‘working; since this is not you, and is m-e-a-n-t t-o b-e YOU...figure out how to get THAT money, or if they can answer my question(s) I’ll use them! I am NOT p-a-y-i-n-g o-u-t $75 and still no answers! I will ask for my money back, if you do not get it, and then use NEITHER OF YOU AGAIN, A-N-D WILL BAD-MOUTH YOU BOTH ON LINE...
UNLESS, YOU WORK THIS OUT WITH THEM !!! I WILL TRY TO FORWARD THIS LETTER TO THEM - AS WELL !
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
NORA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I UNDERSTAND IT & APPRECIATE IT. H-O-W-E-V-E-R, if you are responding FOR ‘Justanswer', you are - no doubt - being PAID for your responses; if this is, in fact, the case, then you are (though indirectly) part of the problem. I am OWED a responsible response to my query for money paid ! No matter WHAT, this tangle
is less my doing than ‘JUSTANSWER’ and I EXPECT either a PROPER ANSWER TO MY QUERY....OR.....my money back !!!SheilaPlease see that THIS is forwarded, as well !
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Sheila,

I have sent your request to admin on your behalf and as it stands I have received no monetary compensation for this whatsoever.

~Nora