LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Value of cobalt glass jars

Customer Question

Value of cobalt glass jars
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. If you can post a few photos of the jars that way I can see the type of jar and evaluate for the age, and value, this will help in giving you accurate information. If my no photos are available please describe the size and kind of jars. Colbart blue jars do hold value and it just depends on the type, age and kind of glass. I look forward to helping you. To post photos click on the file upload and follow the prompts or email them to***@******.*** and please put "forCustomerquot; in the email so the company knows to send them on to me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They are canning jars round pint and quart size with locking clamp tops. There is a quart size milk bottle with a clamp lock t
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Top that catches the cream as it seperates.

Hello, thank you for the information this helps. I have given you the following values as you did not say it they were Mason or not. Mason jars command a higher value then the other types of jars:

colbalt Mason canning pint jars are 18-28.00 each

generic canning jar colablt pint jar 12-20.00 each

colbalt Mason canning quart jars are 35.00-40.00 each

generic canning jar colbalt quart jar 25.00-3000 each

quart colbalt milk bottle with clamp lock top catching cream as it separates is 85.00-95.00

Thank you for the question and if I may be of further help please let me know

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.