LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a Hummel the little girl with a goat. The bees wings

Customer Question

I have a Hummel the little girl with a goat. The bees wings are even with V and says W.Germany directly under V. The # is 182..but I am curious because in an almost indented square it has 07. What do u know about this? And the for it time. Kellie Morlock
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: So u don't know anything?
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: What does the 07 mean?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. You have the Hummel of "Good Friends" which is the girl sitting with a goat.

Discontinued. Actual: 1946 - 2009

Pattern: Good Friends by Hummel

Pattern Number: 182

Description: Girl Sitting With Goat

tmk7 has the square with a 7 in it. TMK7 = Trade Mark 7

Value on this Hummel figurine is 85.00-140.00 mint in box

realistically you would see a price of 40.00-75.00 in today's market. With the economy poor and this being a tmk7 it is more common to find then the older versions.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.