Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a picture from Medjugorje of with marks "star and the

Customer Question

I have a picture from Medjugorje of virgin Mary with marks "star and the number 22 and the letters AN in a oblong box where and when was this produced
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: there is also markings of 925 and the number 1 with a division symbol followed by the number 2g. It is in a frame. the picture is about 2 1/2 by 3 1/2inches
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time( add one, hit send, then do the next).