Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a simon Hal big doll in original slip, I think and

Customer Question

I have a simon Hal big doll in original slip, I think and believe she is composition with a bisque head. She is 20" and numbered 126. She has teeth showing and you can see her tongue. Her eyes also close when she is living down. Is there a way for me to tell how old this is and approximate value? I do have pictures of her.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll and any marks, labels or writing (look on the back of her neck, under her back scalp and back of shoulders).

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl