Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Vintage or Antique Crystal Dishes: I'd love to learn

Customer Question

Vintage or Antique Crystal Dishes: I'd love to learn whatever I can on them. If more pics, info, measurements are needed, let me know. I'm just trying to get the conversation started as I've limited time to spend on this buggy ass system...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 months ago.

The two on each end are vintage 1950-70's American pressed

glass with a value of $5 to $10 each.

The footed bowl in the middle is American Brilliant cut glass with

etched flowers and diamond and button sides. This bowl, maker unknown,

dates to about 1910 and has a value of $45.00.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Would additional pics be of any help, although I can't find a makers mark...

No, these were commonly made and there were so many makers

that made these en masse with the same patterns and etches

that it would be impossible to identify an exact maker for these pieces.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No worries & thank you! I'm having issues being able to leave feedback, so once its fixed, I'll be coming back around. Also, I have many more questions, what are your specialties?

There should be a set of stars at the top right of your screen (see photo) and then a green submit button.

I'll be happy to help again once these and the others are rated, thanks.

My specialties are everything except rugs, copper items and swords. I enjoy assessing jewelry, coins, pocket watches, glass, porcelain, pottery, furniture, art, silver, ephemera(paper items), antique toys, lighting, and stoneware. Okay, I love it all!

Have a great day, you don't seem like an Angry Ivan to me!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
LOL, I'm going to be finally leaving feedback & I just had one more question about the hand-made Italian statue you already worked with me on, but after feedback is left, it appears that I can't ask anymore follow-up questions, so I hope you don't mind that I wanted to show you the base of the statue & see if that made it anymore possible to narrow down...
I may be pushing it here, but I'm waiting on tech support, as I'm unable to open our session regarding the scarves, so I just wanted to add a few more pic for you....If its best, ***** ***** & respond in my original questions, but I wanted to wrap them up as soon as possible in order to move forward ;-)

This photo was in that question, so it would not change the value as it was factored in.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. It does not cost you anything extra, it is how the experts gain good feedback on the site, the same way it works on Ebay, for example.

If you require further conversation the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.