rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Vintage Pamphlets: I'd love to learn whatever I can on them.

Customer Question

Vintage Pamphlets: I'd love to learn whatever I can on them. If more pics, info, measurements are needed, let me know. I'm just trying to get the conversation started as I've limited time to spend on this buggy ass system...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

These four soft cover pamphlets from the 1950-through 1970's

have a value of $2.00 to $5.00 each as ephemera, or paper collectibles.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello again, I was just following up on the Laos pamphlet & wanted to let you know that I wasn't able to find another copy of this in existence, accept for a digital copy that one could purchase for $50 or something of the sort. I was wondering if that sounded right to you as I've been unable to value it with no other finds like it...

I have found a few of them. These were published at Cambridge in 1970, I have even had one once.

I was unable to sell it at 9.99 and passed it along in a book lot to an auction.

There was also an Ebay seller that had one in August, and attempts at selling at $59 and $39 were unsuccessful.

The digital copy services make their money by charging well for digital copies of out-of-print or self-published

items, but this can't be used as a value comparison to a printed book since it is more of a service rather than a tangible item.

Do click the stars for me, thanks!

Best Regards,

Customer/p>