rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Star Wars Cards & Poster: I'd love to learn whatever I can

Customer Question

Star Wars Cards & Poster: I'd love to learn whatever I can on them. If more pics are needed, let me know.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello

I wanted to let you know your question has been seen, if there is an expert who can answer this. They will pick it up when they sign on. I will opt out of this to allow them to pick it up.

Glenda

Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

You have a set of photo cards made by Topps in 1980 that feature the movie scenes of Star Wars Return of the Jedi.

Each card has a current value of $3.00 retail.

This poster features various characters from the LucasFilm Ltd. Star Wars feature film. In this piece the bright colors combine with the sci - fi imagery to create a magical and spectacular effect! Artist Tsuneo Sanda created the original image for this work in 2002 to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the first film. Artist: Tsuneo Sanda Title: 25th Anniversary Celebration Medium: Poster Published by: Animated Animations Date of Publication: 2005 Reproduced Artist's Signature/no number in 200 edition. Value of $30.00.

I would love to help you with your many other open questions, but I would like to know that I will be rated well for my work to this point.

If you could kindly click the five stars and hit submit on this and the others I have answered for you, it would be very much appreciated and we can continue.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.