Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of Eschan China Germany With a Crown marking.

Customer Question

I have a set of Eschan China Germany With a Crown marking. They are soft white (very little gry tone as opposed to cream)
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: sorry did not finish Eschanback with 24k gold trim like antique leaves or roman
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Would like to be able to send picture to find name of pattern and then find value, Gloria
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern, set and mark on one piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Also let me know how many pieces are in the set.