Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking for info on w oil painting # 181145, it has a silver

Customer Question

looking for info on w Williams oil painting # 181145
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it has a silver tag on back images certified original oil with the # 181145
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: it is a painting of a horse race
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the painting, signature and the back of the completed framing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I would also like a photo of the tag on the back.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here the tag

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

What is the size of your painting? At your convenience, please add an image of the entire backside (do not remove from frame) and a more clear, in-focus image of the tag and a very clear, in-focus close-up image of the surface so I can see the texture.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

At your convenience please include very clear, in-focus images. The photos attached here are too blurry to use for a proper assessment.

~Nora