Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Are pink depression glass worth anything anymore? My parents

Customer Question

are pink depression glass worth anything anymore?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My parents received these pieces as a wedding give in 1935. one isan oblong bowl and the other a round bpwl that comes in at the top and then goes out with an edge on it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of yours.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.