Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Toulouse-Lautrec poster that looks very old and

Customer Question

I have a Toulouse-Lautrec poster that looks very old and frail, its 31"x73",on the top it says Ambassadeurs, on the bottom left is Yvette Guilbert and the bottom right is Tous Les Soirs, with a women standing looking out off from a stage into the audience. Its framed with glass, can you give me any info on it, it doesn't look like a reproduction .
Thank You
Mel Field
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have some pictures on my phone, if you could send me your phone number I can send them to you now, I Am heading out and don't have the time to down load them, my number is(###) ###-####Thank You
Mel Field
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

I do not do phone services, appraisers do not make personal contact with customers of the just answer site. You will need to email them to the above address. Just make sure you are signed up with justanswer from the email address you email them from.

Glenda