Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

O get antigue art deco statue lady swimer covered in fish

Customer Question

o get antigue art deco statue lady swimer covered in fish bathing suit ,saw on antgue roadshow ,how do i get appraisal ?***@******.*** ,phone(###) ###-####JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: how to get statue art deco 1920 appraised ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: looks like swimer in fish bathing suit saw on antique roadshow,they appraised at 100,000 to 167,000
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your sculpture.

Could you very kindly attach images of the piece and some clear photos of any identifying marks and I'll appraise it for you and give you a value.

Also, how tall is it?

Many thanks,
Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

You need to be logged in to the JustAnswer site to do this. You can’t do it from email.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.

Thanks R.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
roadshow had one 6 months ago or less had marble base ,value 100,000 to 160,000 pitchers img0385 jpg ,img 0386 jpg ,img 0388 jpg ,img 0390 jpg.***@******.***,password ***** you have my permission to retrieve these will get someone else to try to send to you monday.thanks
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 month ago.

Many thanks for responding.

Look forward to seeing the photos on Monday, or whenever is convenient for you to attach them, (the files you sent don't have links so I can't get access to them)

Many thanks,

Robert