Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a wall picture of Yale College that was inked to a

Customer Question

I have a wall picture of Yale College that was inked to a piece of paper and on the back it says This Early Picture was presented by Mrs. R. B Mallory to CW Ives Dec 1927. the stamp looks like it was done by a I.S. Punderson or T.S. Punderson. Do you know which it might be
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: no I think that's it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item, signatures and back of completed framing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl