Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of 4 candlesticks marked GMCo an anchor under

Customer Question

I have a set of 4 candlesticks marked GMCo an anchor under each and under that are numbers0239 each one than has a different mark on it a shamrock a lions head a sword when were these made? Oh they are about 11 inches high and are Corinthian columns
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: They have some additional hand scratched signatures on them which I can't make out. And I think a number that is hand scratched 6460 There is also an initialEP which is stamped under the anchor
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have sent pictures and received no reply?????
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why do I get no reply?
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

There must have been a problem. There are no photos here if you tried to add them using the Add Files feature.

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).