Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have seven sets of 6ea of MURANO glassware. 6-shot, 6-red

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** have seven sets of 6ea of green MURANO glassware. 6-shot, 6-red wine, 6-white whine, 6-beer, 6-brandy, 6-champane, and 6-whiskey. model VERDINO in the original packaging pre 1973. i can't sem to find them anywhere online. what would it cost to have them appraised?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the antiques appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how much would "the rest" be?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: how much would the cost be after they are appraised?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: what if i am not able to pay the rest? i would like them appraised but i will need the total cost due to limited funds.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
im not sure how to proceed
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment.

Can you send me at least one photo?

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.
If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,
Doris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here are two photos of 13

Have you checked on the charges? I do not want to answer here and have you required to pay more than you are able.

We can proceed as soon as you agree on the charges.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I agreed on the 5 dollar charge. I don't understand any further charges. I understand the 5 dollar charge to converse with a professional

I am sorry you have the impression that you will have answer for $5.

We pros do not set the charges. Those are set by the site - Just Answer.

We only get paid a portion of what they charge you but we are paid by JA, not by you directly.

You will need to check with the site reps at one of the phone numbers I gave or go to

customer support at

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Kind regards,

Doris