Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value for a 4 gal, 5 gal, and 6 gal antique

Customer Question

what is the value for a 4 gal, 5 gal, and 6 gal antique crocks. The 6 gal crock has handles. All are in great condition. Age unknown, but know they are old
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What would the value of 3 crocks--one is 4 gal, one is 5 gal and one is 6gal. The 6gal has handles. All three are in great shape. I don't know the age of these other than they are very old.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of. Any questions please forward
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the pieces that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the crocks and any marks they might have.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl