rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an original of Coomer, it has no name, just says it

Customer Question

I have an original of Mark Coomer, it has no name , just says it is a serigraph of 100. or less. a painting of a train at a station, would love to know what it is and value of it. it is autoghaphed. thank you. Jackie., email me at***@******.***
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no, it is in very good condition. just curious.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thanks just thought this would be easy . Just cancel my subscription . Thanks
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I can answer without photos.

***** ***** Coomer (1914 - 2004) lived in Arizona and Illinois and was known for street patioscapes,

urban buildings, figure painting, and produced serigraphs (prints) of his work. Your piece is a print

where there were 100 pieces made and the number before the 100 is number out of 100 prints made.

Most of his pieces were made in the 1950-60 time period. A serigraph like you have described has a current value of

$50 to $80 retail.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.